Salesforce Administration Essentials
Comprehensive and hands-on, Salesforce Administration Essentials is the core training that ensures your success with your existing Salesforce implementation. This course, combined with the provided materials is the perfect start to prepare for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
After following this course and successfully taking the exam, you are officially certified by Salesforce as Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for:
- System administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organisation’s Salesforce applications that need to collaborate closely with the business;
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce including power users, sales operations, and IT managers. The course provides demonstrations, hands-on exercises and real-life business cases.
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors. All Nextview Academy courses are offered in English, however, we are able to provide courses in Dutch on request. Contact us for more details!
Getting Around the App / Getting Your Organization Ready for Users / Setting Up and Managing Users
Security and Data Access
Managing Data / Reports and dashboards
Automation / Managing the support process
After the course, you will review the discussed topics by self-study. Resources & on-going support are provided by Nextview Academy.
- 27 – 31 January 2020 (Utrecht)
- 17 – 21 February 2020 (Utrecht)
- 23 – 27 March 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 6 – 10 April 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 25 – 29 May 2020 (Utrecht)
- 15 – 19 June 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 7 – 11 July 2020 (Utrecht)
- 21 – 25 September (Eindhoven)
The total investment for this 5-day training is € 3.625 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!