In this one-day course, you will learn the fundamentals of a customer journey. You will then explore Contact Builder and how to set up your data in order to leverage the data in Journey Builder. In Journey Builder, you will learn to create and develop strategic customer interactions within various Journey Builder activities.
Who should attend
- Getting Started with Journey Builder is designed for individuals in the following roles:
- Administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Marketing Cloud applications.
- Content editors and publishers who will assist in the setup of customer journeys.
- Channel managers who are responsible for the marketing automation channel within an organization.
Students taking this course should have experience creating data extensions, import definitions, and data relationships, and have knowledge of executing import definitions, segmentation using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation, and should understand the following key concepts: Primary Key, Subscriber Key, All Subscribers, and Send Relationships. Students who have already attended the Essentials for Marketing Cloud Email Marketers (EEB-101) course will be well prepared to take this class.
- Engage in critical thinking in regards to the customer journey.
- Create and relate data structures in Contact Builder.
- Build an interaction with various activities.
- Optimize journeys through versioning.
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Language: Dutch or English
- 7 February 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 10 April (Utrecht)
- 12 June (Eindhoven)
- 17 July (Utrecht)
The total investment for this 1-day training is € 510 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to email@example.com or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!