Essentials for Marketing Cloud Email Marketers gets you up and running on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Application. In this interactive course, email marketers will gain hands-on experience on creating emails, sending and tracking your results, managing your subscriber data, segmenting your data to deliver targeted, relevant messages and discover automation tools that allow you to automate campaigns and daily task.
Who should attend
- Marketing Managers
- Beginning Administrators
There is no prerequisite for this course.
- Create an email using Content Builder.
- Describe the various ways to store data in the Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize the various import methods to import data to lists and data extensions.
- Describe and use the various testing and sending options within the Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze the results of a send using email tracking and Reports.
- Create filtered or random segments using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation.
- Create filtered segments based on behavioral data (Measures).
- Utilize a query activity to create segment data.
- Create and execute an automation to import data and refresh data.
- Build and automate a welcome series for new subscribers using Playbooks.
- Describe when to use a triggered email send for transactional messages.
- Automate an email drip campaign via Automation Studio.
- Build and automate a welcome series using Journey Builder.
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Language: Dutch or English
- 3 – 6 February 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 6 – 9 April (Utrecht)
- 8 – 11 June (Eindhoven)
- 13 – 16 July (Utrecht)
The total investment for this 4-day training is € 2.900 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!