Are you ready to move beyond Salesforce administration to unlock even greater capabilities through declarative programming? Master Salesforce’s suite of click-not-code options for developing valuable apps and functionality over five days of guided scenarios, lectures, and discussion. Build your knowledge of app deployment, automation tools, security, UI customization, and more!
Who should attend
Ideal for administrators, programmers, and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform.
The following experience and credentials are required for successfully mastering all skills discussed in this course:
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- At least six months building custom elements in Salesforce, such as page layouts, fields, workflow, and Process Builder.
- Design and manage the correct data model based on business requirements
- Configure application security
- Define business logic and process automation
- Design user interfaces
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning Experience
- Deploy applications
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Language: Dutch or English
- 3 – 7 February 2020 (Utrecht)
- 13 – 17 July (Utrecht)
The total investment for this 5-day training is € 3.625 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to email@example.com or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!