Are you a programmer who wants to understand how to customize applications programmatically on the Salesforce platform?
Who should attend
This course is designed for programmatic developers who are new to the Salesforce platform, who need to be able to write programmatic customizations to both the business logic and user interface layers using Apex and Visualforce.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality and:
- 1 year programming in Java (or another object-oriented programming language)
- Basic data modeling for relational databases
- Basic SQL
- Basic HTML
- reate and modify objects using the declarative interface
- Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes. Those customizations will use SOQL and DML.
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Describe how your trigger code works within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
- Describe some of the fundamental aspects of designing programs on a multi-tenant platform
- Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforce
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Language: Dutch or English
- 11 – 15 May 2020 (Utrecht)
The total investment for this 5-day training is € 3.625 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!