Salesforce Administration Essentials
Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about using Salesforce to solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, this course covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and Lightning apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce. Additional topics include Lightning Record Pages, Lightning Knowledge, and Lightning Data.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins is designed for:
- Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce;
- and/or Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors. All Nextview Academy courses are offered in English, however, we are able to provide courses in Dutch on request. Contact us for more details!
The following experience and credentials are required for successfully mastering all skills discussed in this course:
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and apps
- Extend your reporting to provide up-to-date views of your business
- Customize the Salesforce mobile app and create quick actions to increase efficiency
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, Process Builder, approval processes, and flows.
- 9 – 12 March 2020 (Eindhoven)
- 2 – 5 June (Utrecht)
- 21 – 24 September 2020 (Eindhoven)
The total investment for this 4-day training is € 2.900 and includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunches.
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to email@example.com or call Nienke van Es on +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!