Salesforce Administration & Design Thinking Essentials
(5-day course @ Design Thinking Center Eindhoven)
Comprehensive and hands-on, Salesforce Administration & Design Thinking Essentials is the core training that ensures your success with your existing Salesforce implementation. This course is uniquely designed to include Design Thinking methodology that will help the participant develop a problem-solving mindset. This course, combined with the provided materials is the perfect start to prepare for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for:
- System administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organisation’s Salesforce applications that need to collaborate closely with the business;
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce and Design Thinking, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers. The course provides demonstrations, hands-on exercises and real-life business cases.
The course days are facilitated by experienced Salesforce & Design Thinking consultants. The contents offer a perfect balance between Salesforce training and Design Thinking methodology. All Nextview School courses are offered in English, however, we are able to provide custom classes and (in-company) courses in Dutch on request. Contact us for more details!
What is Design Thinking / Being critical on questions / Introducing the case / The environment & key users / User journey in SF / The challenge
Getting Around the App / Getting Your Organization Ready for Users / Setting Up and Managing Users
Security and Data Access
Connecting to Salesforce / Ideation / Build the solution / Demo your solution
After the course: Remaining course topics are completed by self-study. Resources & on-going support is provided by Nextview School.
- 18 – 22 February 2019 (Eindhoven)
- 8 – 12 April 2019 (Eindhoven)
- 17 – 21 June 2019 (Eindhoven)
- 9 – 13 September 2019 (Eindhoven)
- 18 – 22 November 2019 (Eindhoven)
Are you interested in joining us for one of the courses? Do you have questions? Or would you like to receive some more information? Please send a note to email@example.com or call Stef van den Oever on +31 (0)6 20 09 08 63!
Want to stay up to speed? Make sure to visit our (free) Knowledge Nights! Contact us for more information about our event calendar.
Or subscribe now by filling out the form below!