Do you understand how to create an excellent customer experience? Does digital innovation make your heart race, and would you describe yourself as an excellent advisor? Read on!
You put the client first, and you understand that result improvement is not only achieved through technological innovation, but that behavioural change is needed as well. You are able to shape this change together with the employees of our clients. You help organizations creating value for their clients by designing and implementing omni-channel customer journeys, which increases both satisfaction with end consumers as well as company results. You identify (digital) improvement opportunities, you lead projects and you achieve outstanding results. While inspiring both clients as well as colleagues, you will deliver high quality projects. Are you ready to create this positive impact?
What you’ll be doing
- You analyze strategy, structures, management, technology and the operation of organizations
- You design and implement excellent customer experiences, fitting with the strategy and positioning of our clients
- You are able to bring together IT departments and strategic management of our clients
- You are able to deliver an end-to-end project, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology
- You’re not only adding value to our clients, but you also play an important role in the development and growth of our Business Solutions Practice
- You are part of the Business Solutions Practice and will be working from the Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam or our office in Den Bosch – when you’re not stationed with our clients
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You are passionate about new technologies, what these technologies can do for organizations and you are able to translate these developments into practical applications
- You have at least 3 years experience in management consulting, preferably in result optimization and/or digital strategy and transformation
- You recognize and understand problems on the client side and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies
- You are able to operate as an independent project manager
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization
- Preferably, you are familiar with methods like Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you
- Completed a relevant bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Driver’s License B
- Problem-solving attitude: You are curious and can detect, follow up and build opportunities in the market with existing and new clients. You are able to listen to the customer(s) and advise on the right solution for your customers.
- Communication skills: You are able to communicate on all levels in the organization, at our Partner and at our customer site by being a natural. It’s in your nature.
- Analytical: You know how to solve complicated issues by picking out the key points. You gather relevant information and are able to relate the collected data. This way, you are able to identify causes and to find appropriate solutions.
What we offer you
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply below! Need to know more in detail? Contact Dico Timmerman via +31 6 28835033 or via e-mail: email@example.com.