The role in our organisation
The marketing cloud consultant helps to realize the (digital) multi-channel, behaviour driven and personalized marketing ambitions of our customers. Your role is to translate the customer’s marketing ambitions and requirements into a, for the customer suitable solution, within the Salesforce Marketing cloud. You will be the expert that can create a solid implementation plan and design and implement the Salesforce Marketing cloud. In this role it is about detailed customer requirements gathering, designing and creating a suitable Marketing cloud architecture and solution and implement this solution. The implementation consist of the setup of the Marketing cloud tooling and creating and implementing multi-channel customer journeys and campaigns. Everything we do is with a strong focus on customer success.
We are looking for proactive consultants who:
- Gathers client, market and salesforce Cloud information to find the perfect solution for our customers;
- Translates business requirements into Salesforce solution
- Develops and delivers new and creative business strategies to optimise processes
- Evaluates and manages multiple customer solutions and projects
- As part of our Marketing Cloud team you’re responsible for the client it the complete process, from commercial activities till implementation on the site.
- Develops and presents custom demonstrations based on our Design Thinking method in our own Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam
- Assists our Sales Manager in development of proposals and RFI/RFP responses for customers with the focus on Marketing Cloud Solutions
Education and Experience
As our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you’ll have to bring in the whole package. We think that you can be successful when you meet the following expectations:
- 5 to 8 years of experience with implementation Marketing cloud (certified) of customer projects and consulting business.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results
- Strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relationships
- Strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Have great listening skills; the ability get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into solid implementation plans, with a focus on customer success
- Familiar with combining a combination of Salesforce clouds
- Familiar with HTML
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply below! Need to know more in detail? Contact Dico Timmerman via +31 6 28835033 or via e-mail: email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!