As a midlevel Salesforce Consultant you will work onsite with Nextview clients. The role is focused on salesforce.com customer implementations. You will be advising customers, analyze client requirements, develop designs and implement Salesforce.com solutions.
We are looking for resourceful individuals who will be able to lead a vision through analyzing business models and innovation with the ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans. We are looking for excellent technical acumen, and the ability to convert plans into solutions that work in order to achieve customer success. We are looking for creative technical solutions and the ability to prioritise and manage customer relationships. You have great communication and presentation skills, are personable and very well able to work in a team. You will use your skills and expertise to work on various assignments together with your colleagues. You will be in contact with your clients and advise them based on your technical and functional experience. Building your work experience in projects and achieving certificates will have the opportunity to build your skills and grow towards the consultant role.
We are looking for proactive consultants who:
- have great listening skills; the ability get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into a solid implementation plans, with a focus on customer success
- evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects
- advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results
- motivating, developing and building a team; identifying talent and working to grow skills
- strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relations ship
- strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs
- good communication and presentation skills
- experienced in working with different technologies and develop expertise regarding Salesforce.com platform solutions
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- experience with enterprise integration tools, transformation and load
- experience working with CRM, preferably Salesforce, but also other CRM software
- you are ambitious and passionate about your work and willing to build and grow your skills towards senior consultant role
- Customer Focus
- Motivating others
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attract and develop talent
- Building relationships
- Gathering information
- Goal setting
- Planning & Organising
- Salesforce Expertise
What we offer you
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply below! Need to know more in detail? Contact Dico Timmerman via +31 6 28835033 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!