The role in our organisation
Within our Nextview organisation you will be part of the Analytics & AI team. This team consists of Business Consultants, Data Analysts and Data Architects all focused on Data, Analytics and AI projects at our clients.
As a Business Analyst you will be expected to actively gain expertise in Industry segments (i.e. Utilities, Finance, Retail), Domains (Marketing, Sales, Service) and/or Processes (i.e. Case handling, Customer Segmentation) in relation to Data sources, KPI’s, and Analytics Use-cases. You will be a functional business consultant.
The Business Analyst helps to realize the (digital) data-driven process ambitions of our customers. Your role is to discover, inspire and define customer’s business requirements. You will become a business expert who helps our customers to get value from their data, set the right business KPIs and make sure that the relevant information and insights are at the right time at the right person. You will be a sparring partner for business managers and their staff, helping them to gain insights from their data. It is your job to define, deliver and operate data-driven solutions such as user-friendly dashboards, root-cause analysis reports and other types of data-products that leverage data, analytics and/or applied artificial intelligence.
- Actively scout the relevant industry, domain, client and market information to find valuable use-cases and best-practices for our customers.
- Learn and leverage Salesforce standard/configuration capabilities on the topic of Data, Analysis and AI and stay updated on new developments and applications (i.e. Salesforce Clouds, Salesforce Einstein).
- Define business requirements and translate them into a (Salesforce) solution, such as a Dashboard and/or use-cases for Big Data and AI.
- Model & Analyse Business Processes at our clients, identifying improvement opportunities, often driven by leveraging data/analytics solutions.
- Work together with our Developers & Architects and consult them with your industry, business & client knowledge, often in the form of business requirements and testing/reviewing draft-solutions.
- Support and Facilitate workshops based on our Design Thinking method in our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
- Inspire, Support, Teach & Train the client on your topic of expertise.
Education and Experience
As our Salesforce Business Analyst, we think that you can be successful when you meet the following expectations:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 0 to 3 years of experience with Business Analysis (& Digital Technology), ideally in a consulting role.
- Educational background and/or proven interest in one or more of the following fields Business, Economics, Psychology, Communications & Media, ideally relating to Data, Analytics, Business Intelligence and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong visual presentation skills (i.e. basic sense for Data Visualisation, User Experience and User Interaction as well as Visual Storytelling and Management Presentations).
- Ambition to develop yourself further in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ambition to develop yourself further in Data & Analytics, applied in one or more of the Industries of our customers and Domains (i.e. Sales, Service).
- Team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results.
- Strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs, ask critical questions, understand basic statistics and possess system & process thinking.
- Strong customer facing skills; Good communication, persuasion and planning skills, ability to manage expectations.
- Have great listening skills; the ability get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements.
- Entrepreneurial and Proactive.
What we offer you
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply below! Need to know more in detail? Contact Dico Timmerman via +31 6 28835033 or via e-mail: email@example.com.